This recipe came straight from allrecipes.com. While I'm not the originator of the recipe, trust and believe that I put some serious stank on it. The pairing of the sweetiness (it's my new word okay) and the tartiness of the blackberries and peaches mixed with a little sweet bread and buttery crispiness. Wooooooooo!
Hang on...I probably need to sit down.
Okay, but again I am NOT the originator of this recipe and have included the baker's name.
Check out this delicious recipe and try it out for yourself. Oh and be sure to put a little stank on it.
"A delicious recipe filled with sweet and juicy peaches and blackberries. It's perfect for any occasion; once you make this you will be asked for it again and again."
- 4 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix peaches, blackberries, 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Pour butter into a 9x13-inch glass baking dish and evenly coat the bottom and sides. Whisk flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl; mix in milk, stirring just to moisten dry ingredients. Pour batter into prepared baking dish and distribute fruit mixture evenly over the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cobbler is golden brown, about 45 minutes.